Wednesday 17 April 2013

Learning Styles

Well, I have done the test at BrainBoxx.co.uk (follow the link below).


The result is distinctly undecided! The Learning Styles, and my 'scores' are:

Learning Style
Points
Visual
6
Auditory
5
Kinaesthetic
7

So, as the three score are so close together, I must be able to learn in any of these styles! Kinaesthetic is probably the best for me, but only marginally.

Does this mean that I am more, or less, intelligent than someone with a definite bias to just one method of learning? 

Presumably it means that I am more adaptable.....

As for using these as a teacher/tutor I think that they are a fantastic asset for those times when teaching on a one-to-one basis or with a class where the learning styles are all the same, but if you have a class with students disparate styles it might cause problems, with some students feeling distanced from the activities taking place.



No comments:

Post a Comment